USSI's cleaning crew are only as good as the tools they use. For us to deliver clean, healthy services we select the best tools to get the job done right. Our most important tool, of course, is the
cleaning process itself. Besides prescribing an effective methodology for managing cleaning services, it also defines the physical tools cleaners will use.
Each tool described in the cleaning system is the best in
the service, carefully selected to fit the mission of the
cleaning process. Some of the tools that make USSI’s cleaning service the best in the area are:
- Door dots identifying access for cleaners.
- Low toxicity chemicals. None have a hazmat rating greater than 1 (out of 4) and two are Green Seal certified.
- Freshly laundered, high quality cloths (huck towels) that remove waste from using paper towels to clean and micro-fiber mop heads.
- Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) program.
- Level-loaded tasks for cleaners to ensure safe, efficient service.
- Classroom training.
- Four-filter backpack vacuums that clean down to a microscopic level and greatly increase indoor air quality.
- Dual-sided buckets for mopping with a clean solution all the time.